Judy fest?

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Jan 11 15:15:42 PST 1999

Alex LoCascio wrote:

>Is the reading for Psychic Life of Power still on? Has it started? Been
>canceled? What's the status?

It was supposed to start yesterday. I was going to take the book to Virginia with me and write my post on the introduction while I was there. But I forgot to pack the book, which may be testimony to the psychic life of something, if not power. I'm about to pound out something, which may not appear until tomorrow morning.

And this after I lectured Kelley about the need for discipline in beginning on time. I guess I'll have to discipline myself.

Doug