Theories of power (Butler seminar)

Eric V. Kirk kirk at humboldt.net
Mon Jan 11 21:29:07 PST 1999

Is there any truth to Horowitz' account of Russell/Shoenman in "Radical Son?" We all know Horowitz' politics, but some of his accounts of other individuals resonated with my own experiences sans the political critique.

Horowitz made Schoenman out to be something of a psycho actually; hiding on the coattails of a rapidly becoming senile Russell, who was begging Joan Baez for bucks before he shitcanned Schoenman.

Yours,

Eric