Tom Metzger

Frances Bolton (PHI) fbolton at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Wed Jan 13 19:20:18 PST 1999

On Wed, 13 Jan 1999, Doug Henwood wrote:

> Yes, he takes an explicitly anticapitalist line sometimes, amidst his
> ravings about LA becoming a Turd World city. I used to call his WAR Update
> hotline every now & then; its number was 760-723-8996. I just tried to
> check if it still was, but the line was busy.

I just called. It is still the WAR hotline. Not sure when it was last updated--the big WAR news was that Clinton has not one but two illegitimate Black children. Then a recording of a talk radio show came on with the hosts talking with "Dwayne," who claimed to be the second illegitimate child. I didn't listen to the interview. When the phone was ringing I had this moment of intense fear that Tom Metzger would answer the phone. He didn't.

frances