The REAL political issue

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Thu Jan 14 20:29:09 PST 1999

Dear C.G.,

I don't think the issue rests on the turn of a phrase. It can be better understood by considering what the original people involved experienced, and, how they interpreted what they experienced to other people in their travels. Interestingly enough one idea of what had been experienced was more accepted in the Middle East and Africa, the other in the Europe. Possibly both perceptions were correct as the reformation I think proved.

This is about as philosophical as I get.

Your email pal,

Tom L.