Lott on BET

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 15 09:54:48 PST 1999

Morning, er, goodafternoon. I'm pleased to report that the Trent Lott/Conservative Counsel story made the BET headline banner on the MSN. Such a nice way to start the day, I had to share. I'm not sure how influencial BET is in the black "community", actually I'm thinking BUPPIE's like my dentist(he gets a gold-star for best music in a dentist's chair). Has anyone seen any sort of stats/ratings? I think it's a pretty important development, and probably more needed by Clinton now than when the news first surfaced.

Sort of puts Clinton's trial out there as a racist coup. Cool.

Beautiful day here in Hot'Lanta. Hope nobody's snowed in out there.

Playin' in the dirt again....pms

Well I was going to post the article from Fri's London Times cause it mentions how the group sprung from the old White Citizen's Councils that fought civil rights and how Lott's Uncle Arnie Watson in Miss. said Trent's an honorary member, but the damn page won't let me copy it to disk. Also said the WCC was considered the "white collar" KKK.