Weimar Russia

david dorkin ddorkin at aye.net
Sun Jan 17 10:51:04 PST 1999

Does someone believe that the amount of money spent on "defense from the Russians" was so great because of a need for defense? (maybe the money was being transfered to CERTAIN SECTORS who found this quite profitable). Why should these sectors spend on "peace" if in their myopic view, this is unprofitable?