Sorry

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 17 05:03:49 PST 1999

Morning Daniel.

Well, excuuuse me. Sorry, I forgot that the only other classical musician I've known over the years, turned me onto the uncatagorizable Mickey Newberry. Really, uncatagorizable, they always have, er, had him in country in the record stores.

Oh yea, I meant to mention, I DO know who Montavani is. The downtown Rich's sold all kinds of stuff that no other account I ever had did. Roger Whitaker, Ray Coniff, Jesse Crawford's Wedding album. I still remember the computor codes and that was the mid-70's.

What was Tony Bennett like? Sometime I'd like to hear more about Sammy Davis Jr.

Up early, watching Jenny to see if she's still going to the litter box often.

bye-p