self-promotion

James Baird jlbaird3 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 19 16:37:56 PST 1999

Well, cool. I'm actually surprised that he would agree to a debate with a real leftist, esp. one who knows what he's talking about. Imagine if this caught on - actual debates! With actual opponents who don't share the same assumptions!! Why, next thing you know, we might have actual politics...

Jim Baird