Henry's Advice to Labor

Daniel drdq at m5.sprynet.com
Thu Jan 21 01:41:35 PST 1999

Your advice is certainly progressive in its particulars. But, why advise labor to fight a battle in an arena (the legislative) that is rigged against it? Because they will learn something from their failure? This may be something like metaphysics wherein one strives to learn what one already knows. It seems to me that the established political process makes your advice somewhat abstract. But, I'll go for it anyway, because I can't think of anything better.

Quincy