Radio Doug

James Baird jlbaird3 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 21 11:41:04 PST 1999

I listened to it last night on RealAudio - had a little trouble finding the right link, but it worked eventually. Nice job, Doug - although I wish it could have been on a more "mainstream" station (a bit much to ask for, I realize) One thing though: I didn't think you came down hard enough on him for his repeated "But you get a low rate of return on your money" crap. Whenever I hear that arguement I always want to say, "What rate of return do you expect on your car insurance?" It's social insurance, not an investment, dammit.

Jim Baird

>No transcript available. For the moment, there's supposed to be
RealAudio