NYT letter to the editor

Thu Jan 21 14:09:03 PST 1999

The Repcons seem like they are on a suicide mission, Charge of the Light Brigade, Pickett's Charge. They already lost two Speakers.

Even Pat Robertson announced on tv that the Senate thing is over. The Immoral Minority isn't even with them anymore.

I heard the House Republicans have been seen drinking Jim Jones cyanide-kool aid in the corridors of Congress.
:>)

Hey, knock yourselves out fellas. The farce has entered the slapstick phase. What's after farce ? Science fiction ?

Charles Brown

>>> Greg Nowell <GN842 at CNSVAX.Albany.Edu> 01/21 4:26 PM >>>
Didja see the one that called the Republican rebuttal to Clinton an "infomercial." Yeah yeah too bad we don't have a real working class party in this country. But ya can't help but thinking, to quote the Ferris Bueller movie, that these guys are wound so tight that if you put a piece of coal up their butts it would come out as a diamond a week later.

-- Gregory P. Nowell Associate Professor Department of Political Science, Milne 100 State University of New York 135 Western Ave. Albany, New York 12222

Fax 518-442-5298