Radio Doug

Maria Gilmore Maria.Gilmore at gte.net
Fri Jan 22 06:16:07 PST 1999

Doug, you the man!

It was so nice to hear someone actually going after one of these "guys!" (I used a different word at first, decided not to name-call. This time.)

I am particularly interested in this issue concerning younger SS participants because I have a lot of daily contact with 20-somethings and they are all thoroly indoctrinated to believe they won't ever see a cent of their contributions. It might be frighteningly easy for Clinton to sell them on a privatization plan.

Maria