Dick Armey

Peter Kilander peterk at enteract.com
Sat Jan 23 10:15:08 PST 1999

>>I defer to your indigenous credentials.
>>Of course its all relative. I lived one year in Dallas, and found even
the
>>extremt right has deep populist roots with anti big government and anti
big
>>business sentiments based on rugged individuality.

And let us never forget Newt Gingrich whose district included Cobb County, Georgia which received the third largest amount of federal funds for defense contractors like Marietta. The other top two counties are the ones that include Cape Canaveral and the Kennedy Space Center and the Arlington, Virginia area which contains Langley and is basically part of DC.