imperialist profits & Cowboys

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 24 07:29:31 PST 1999

At 01:58 AM 1/25/99 +1100, you wrote:
>why hasn't jones been told my somebody that not only is he not marx,
>he ain't even close to marxism, with all his talk of bringing in
>martial law to stop the heresy (ie., what he don't like) and turning
>marxism into a factory churning out the cadre and the line. what an
>asshole.
>
>angela

I tried, but perhaps I was to subtle. Told Louis he'd be the first to be shot, if Mark was in charge. That was when I first got here and they seemed runnin' partners. Mark was massageing Rakesh. He actually seemed better behaved on his list, but I'm not there much.

I think you put it more succinctly. (is that what that means)

Marie. Teddy had a thing for cowboy hats I believe. He's wearing one on one of his covers.