homophobia

MScoleman at aol.com MScoleman at aol.com
Sun Jan 24 08:21:37 PST 1999

<< In economics, there was the celebrated case of Donald McCloskey, who became

Deirdre. I defer to the economists on the list to evaluate his/her level in

the profession.

Doug >>

Well, evaluating DD's level in the profession depends on the criteria. For instance, if you measure her ability to wake up the audience in otherwise deadly 'dismal' and dull neoclassical discussions just by her presence, then she is outstanding. Otherwise, under the rhetoric, I still think her academic work is pretty main stream and critiques she proposes are within the mainstream range. maggie coleman mscoleman at aol.com