surplus and other stuff

d-m-c at worldnet.att.net d-m-c at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jan 24 10:19:10 PST 1999

At 12:50 PM 1/24/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Angela,
>
>Why you want to knock me like that ? I think Platonism is reactionary.
Courtly love ? I have been an anti-romantic for 20 years. Pamela taught me that in practice. In romantic theory, the lover on the Grecian Urn is eternally reaching for, never fulfilling his desire. Unrequieted ain't the way to go. You know, Romeo and Juliet commit suicide. Yuk !

>Of course, e-mail is a pretty idealist form, about as Platonic as you can
get.

>I'm with Marvin Gaye: Sexual healing.
>
>For materialist love,
>
>Charles

Figures ey Angela. Well I guess it's just you n me ya sweet thang

And Chaz, I be damned. I never woulda guessed that ya'd be into the lovin the material really Real of bodies. Such an essentialist you are.