That Obscure Object of Discipline (was lingua franca on "stars" in academia)

Dingbat d-m-c at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jan 25 16:53:52 PST 1999

>'Shame on You' is the name of the game (which, alas, you also played on
>me), and it mainly allows intellectual types to waste time. That's how
>ideology works. Let's not waste time.

1. I wasn't saying shame on you, I was agreeing with you and asking you to tread a bit more carefully when you use 'workers' as somehow the ones who have problems with the humanities (seems to me a lot of professionals have a prob w/ the humanities too. You know what I mean and I won't elaborate)

2.Hardly playing professionalism v. anti professionalism; read my first few sentences again.

3. It's also nice to play the "whaddya mean by workers game" Wastes even more time when ya gotta sit around spelling everything out for everyone

Good of you to waste some more time just to say duh.

Chill out Yosh, I totally think yer awesome. Not as sexy as angela yet; but then I only date one person at a time anyway. Maybe after she flouted me as she's bound to do.

Smooches Kelley