Well, now Doug...

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Mon Jan 25 19:25:39 PST 1999

Dear Greg,

In all fairness to Doug, he did pose your question to me and others who commented on his radio debate with the kook from the waco institute. Doug's answer to the historical return question I think was pretty good---it's all a matter of what time period we are talking about and what in reality did go on during that time period.

Greg, did you notice my posting on the Supreme Court decision on pension plans---talk about discouraging savings and investment!

Your email pal,

Tom L.