Butler and bad writing

rc&am rcollins at netlink.com.au
Tue Jan 26 09:25:26 PST 1999

hi paula,

pms wrote:

> either already knows most of this, will never truly
> understand most of this, or may get some kinda clue, then "get it" through
> some other source.

is it just me? i feel like this about most stuff i read - all at once. i read some of the posts on stocks and thingumies on lbo and i know somewhere in the backwaters of my mind is some hook which would allow me to understand this, i know that i will never truly understand this in the sense that it is vast and complex and will always be subject to revision given various shifts that take place (e.g., anyone have a sure, unalterable grasp on what money is?), and then i find it pings ages later when i go read some other thing entirely.... and then i read something else, forget something else, and it all happens again....

isn't that the way paula?

or is it just me?

angela