on class

d-m-c at worldnet.att.net d-m-c at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jan 27 01:13:59 PST 1999

At 05:17 PM 1/26/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Prof. K,
>
>You are so non-platonic when you are serious. I'm glad you are working on
making the working class a class for-itself out of its state of being a class in-itself. Somebody better work it out.

Excuse me Chaz Brown, Esq, but are you trying to regulate the FORM of my speech here? And sweetie, all too often I'm more serious when I'm joking, than when I'm serious. What gives, I thought you had that great rave about joy, pleasure and revolution going there--you know having fun and all that good stuff?

Smooches, Kelley Dingbat SnitgrrRl