Supporting Clinton's plan (Re: Milton F. on SS privatization

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Wed Jan 27 10:45:23 PST 1999

Dear Nathan,

The Clinton Social Security privatization plan will go to the congress looking like a donkey in drag---what will come out of the congress will look like a raging bull elephant in heat.

Nathan, the Supreme Court made a ruling Monday in the case of Hughes Aircraft Co. vs. Jacobson, 97-1287. Have you heard any discussion of this lawsuit or court ruling.

Your email pal,

Tom L.