Deconstructing ROR and GDP

d-m-c at worldnet.att.net d-m-c at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jan 28 14:38:52 PST 1999

>Frances thinks I'm a horrible "femmie"

Ok, Ok. Correction. Frances said that I *look* like a femme. (as opposed to femmie) And not a horrible femme apparently. What that means I dunno, but I don't paint my nails work with my hands too much for that.

so, picturing what a femme looks like Paula, then you can see that the snitty part just doesn't go w/ the girl looks (why it's spelled grrRl too).

Now, you might just want to say that my personality is natural or that I've bought into male stereotypes of what it means to be powerful, to demonstrate knowledge, to succeed at argument. But this isn't saying much about me now is it. and it's saying a great deal about you as someone so capable of 'seeing' where the truth lies. In other words, I'm delued and have bought into patriarchal ideology, while you've somehow transcended it. So, now ya gotta defend this theory of knowledge--how you can know the truth, while I can't. Marxist intellectual history has been plagued by this debate, see.

Kelley