[PEN-L:2680] Duke University's literature department

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Fri Jan 29 14:49:39 PST 1999

I confess that in my [pomo] ignorance, I don't even know anything about Bourdieu's social capital. If if is of importance, let me know. I have a brief section in a new book that I am completing that compares the other forms of social/moral capital. I would be happy to show you if you are interested.

--

Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University michael at ecst.csuchico.edu Chico, CA 95929 530-898-5321 fax 530-898-5901