culture & poverty again

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at tsoft.com
Tue Jul 13 21:16:08 PDT 1999

>Why do you post this shit?

Because it's symptomatic of where rightwing thought & propaganda are going; they've left the Bell Curve way behind. As Angela noted, the author was careful to put his argument partly in the mouths of members of maligned groups.

Well, your right, but I hope you realize, it was a half joking question.

I did notice the culture angle and the third world mouth pieces, but didn't notice at the same time--if you know what I mean. It didn't quite register. It took Angela's post to get my attention turned around to what was going on.

Chuck Grimes