Women soccer goalie

Chata Ortega somelocochit_man at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 14 15:16:50 PDT 1999

Might I suggest viewing Soccer on a Spanish language station? Unless you're doing a FAIR-style analysis, there's no reason to have to put up with American corporate sales/media/sports when it comes to world class Soccer. The Spanish-speaking announcers are far more fair and enthusiastic (and PASSIONATE!) than their US counterparts, who have about as much passion as a bowl of Dickensian gruel. (I have quite enjoyed British Soccer announcers, though). Give it a try, if available, and allow the Latino announcers to put some true emotion into the sport - you'll find it entertaining, to say the least. I also believe that the true sporting essence will emerge above and beyond the political bias found on typical mega-media USA...to a degree, at least.

Chata Ortega