LBO archive

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at tsoft.com
Thu Jul 15 10:18:23 PDT 1999

-------------Original message follows---------------------- FYI

lbo-talk archive is up and running at http://nuance.dhs.org/lbo-talk/archive/

I'm going to play with hypermail a bit more (for real-time updating through procmail, and there's the annoying "SYSTEM INTERNAL DATA" message) and put together a few templates to spruce indexes up, but this is the general layout.

Any input is appreciated.

Regards,

marco

Alright Marco.

I just visited the archive. It works great, it's fast and clean. Thank you very much.

If I could presume on your good intentions and much appreciated efforts, please don't put any graphic crap or glitizy bitmap background on the site. All they do is take more time to down load.

Great, just great.

Thanks again

Chuck Grimes