Another Famous Black Goalie

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Fri Jul 16 08:53:33 PDT 1999

Some of the conservative athletes strike for their own self-interest. I would look for solidarity with others. Also, with the football strike, the best paid "workers" tended to scab. In San Francisco, Montana scabbed, but Steve Young supported the strike. He may be a closet lefty despite his heritage.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu