Monbiot on GM foods

Lisa & Ian Murray seamus at accessone.com
Fri Jul 16 20:33:46 PDT 1999

Considering the WTO is about to pass decisions that will devastate Canadian science policy (they think they're subsidies and could have devastating consequences for Big Science everywhere), we need to really come up with a viable model for the cognitive commons of the 21st century...Any takers? Seattle Nov. 29-Dec. 3

Ian