Captive Nations Week

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Mon Jul 19 09:42:30 PDT 1999

Doug Henwood wrote:

> The post-Cold War world, however, confronts us with a new set of
> dangers to freedom -- threats such as civil wars, terrorism, and ethnic
> cleansing. There are still rulers in the world who refuse to join the
> march toward freedom, who believe that the only way to govern is with an
> iron fist, and who rely on reprehensible practices like arbitrary
> detention, forced labor, torture, and execution to subjugate their
> people.

Does this mean that Clinton will be throwing the first stone?

Or maybe pulling a few levers?

I wonder what the African-American thinks about this "proclamation"?

-- Chuck0

Alternative Press Review http://flag.blackened.net/apr/

Free Leonard Peltier!

"A society is a healthy society only to the degree that it exhibits anarchistic traits."

- Jens Bjørneboe