John-John, We Hardly Knew Ye

Paul Childs npchilds at connect.ab.ca
Mon Jul 19 10:10:49 PDT 1999

Apparently his wife was against him flying as well, which does make me have some sympathy for for him, as well as the people who weren't taking an informed risk flying with a new pilot.

No one should have to die with the last words they hear on this mortal plain being their pissed off spouse saying 'I told you this would happen'.

PC

Paul Childs, Senior Health Economist e-mail: This address or: NPC at amda.ab.ca (Health Policy and Economics) Alberta Medical Association 12230-106 Avenue NW Edmonton, Alberta, T5N 3Z1 ICQ: 15381399 V:(780) 482-2626 F:(780) 482-5445

" If I wanted a lecture about money I coulda waited till Sunday and stolen

from the collection plate again" - Duckman