John-John, RIP

Brett Knowlton brettk at unica-usa.com
Tue Jul 20 08:22:53 PDT 1999

I'm getting into this thread a little late, so I apologize if I'm going over ground that's already been covered.

I sympathize with folks who think the Kennedys are wicked capitalists. But rejoicing over their deaths? This kind of thing depresses me. Its a tragedy that they died. Its stupid that the media gives them so much attention and adoration. Its a crime that they are allowed to have so much wealth. But their death is just as tragic as if some average Joe gets run over by a car. I want to expropriate the capitalists and all, but I don't have any desire to see them killed.

Brett