Green Malthusians promoting cause

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Tue Jul 20 21:11:48 PDT 1999

Take it away, Jim Heartfield!

mbs

> [This is from the frightening folks at Negative Population Growth
> <http://www.npg.org>. They've got some big bucks on their side in the
> Packard Foundation.]

remember this gem, Doug?

"Humans have no problem thinning herds of game animals or cattle when they exceed their carrying capacity. Humans are also quick to eliminate any animal that poses a threat to them, their property, their crops or cattle. Even a perceived threat or a single instance is usually enough to cause a quick retaliation often bordering on slaughter. But we refuse to recognize that humans are just another animal and the same rules should apply."

this was the bloody fantasy of one of those lovely volks from the sierra club. he was really looking forward to it as I recall.

Angela --- rcollins at netlink.com.au