Xtreme competence

Eric Beck rayrena at accesshub.net
Wed Jul 21 13:02:17 PDT 1999

LBOers,

Sorry for the rather esoteric request, but does anyone out there know what the hell this "competence-based approach" or "compete-based approach to the firm" is? If so, could you explain it to me, in English? or point me somewhere that does explain it, in English? Is it a cutting-edge, chaos-thriving, postmodern business theory, or simply a repackaged classical theory? Does it have a large group of adherents, famous or otherwise? Anything you can tell me would be greatly helpful.

Thanks,

Eric