The Irish Miracle

Bill Cochrane billc at waikato.ac.nz
Wed Jul 21 19:04:39 PDT 1999

Comrades, down here in sheepland (by the way thanx for the tariffs) we cast our eyes covetously upon the emerald isles economic progress; the offical line is contained in the Treasury document The Irish Economy: Lessons for New Zealand? (http://www.treasury.govt.nz/workingpapers/98-1.pdf) which is a useful if somewhat snide overview of the Irish experience. If anyone has any academic references on the Irish economy I'd greatly appreciate them, thanx

Bill Cochrane Archivist Department of Political Science & Public Policy University of Waikato Hamilton New Zealand