Repub defense budget cutters

Lisa & Ian Murray seamus at accessone.com
Thu Jul 22 17:36:45 PDT 1999

how about a land reclamation/ecosystem restoration bill that reduced unemployment why must the war machine be the employer of first resort when a deep recession hits? it's another stupid cul de sac..."they" could start with rocky flats and then clean up the rest of colorado, cancer alley and then the rest of the country..lots of multipliers lie in waiting...

ian