threesums: zizek and habermas

kelley oudies at flash.net
Sun Jul 25 04:09:10 PDT 1999

i lied. i can't leave the house without tossing you a bone, ken.

ken wrote:
>> the air conditioner is really condensing.
>
>Enter the Freudian unconscious. Take a bow, try not to slip.

you get bonus points for that one.... i've cracked a rib from laughing so hard.

>The road is long, there will be great suffering, and no one
>knows for sure where we are going, except the liars.

good lyrics.....

>You mean feminism was successful and there is no need for it
>any more? "Appears to fail?" Postfeminism? I think not!

no ken, damn it. i mean: you are wiping out any successes that feminism has made at all. what a load of hoohah. the criteria by which you just success is incredibly narrow.

>> as for marxism, i can [because i must, but i'm pretty sure
>i'm not sure] only say that you are brave and stupid to say
>such a thing here.
>
>?? I guess I slept in the day utopia arrived.

ken, you are demanding that marxism failed on account of the failures of theory. this is thoroughly idealist and just plain fuckin wrong.

outta here. shazam. audi5000

kelley