The New Constellation and the French Revolution

Carl Remick cremick at rlmnet.com
Tue Jul 27 14:39:11 PDT 1999

> I've just decided my daughter is not going to college.
>
> I'm going to enroll her in the Culinary Institute of
> America (CIA), located here in D.C.

Hold the app! Wrong CIA, Max. The food-oriented CIA has two campuses: Hyde Park, NY, and St. Helena, CA. God knows, though, there's always something cooking at the other CIA. (Interesting, the f-o CIA has a division called -- I'm not making this up -- the Food & Beverage Institute ... FBI. Sly folks, those foodservice professionals!)

Carl