The New geographies of the French food Revolutions

michael corbin mcx at bellatlantic.net
Tue Jul 27 18:46:15 PDT 1999

Robert MacLachlan wrote:

> Right on, Max. (Minimal consistency, indeed.)

I'm always amazed at these geographies. I guess the good consistent intellectual leftist knows how to speak to his colleagues. In the right, right on, languages.

I'm always amazed at how Bethesda gets in the District. What is up with white folks doing that?

Neighborhoods matter. Kind of like solidarity and which side are you on and whether you have to reach out and touch someone so as to be down with consistent revolutions.

South of the park and north of, lets say 16th street, you do get a lot of folks coming up to bethesda to do culinary arts for minimum wage.

but they speak different languages.

right on indeed. so lets send our daughters.

yours,

michael