KLA takes over

jamtat at citycom.com jamtat at citycom.com
Fri Jul 30 17:49:25 PDT 1999

PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 17:33:34 -0800 Sender: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Precedence: bulk Reply-To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com

"Serb nationalism and the Kosovar Albanian response to it are not on the same level."

Please define "Serb nationalism." This phrase gets thrown around so much, and "nationalism" carries such a stigma in liberal circles that I'm not at all sure that I understand, or that those who throw around this phrase understand, what is meant by it. Is it just a way of demonizing Serbs (or anyone else whose cultural/political standards diverge from ours), or can we make some objective, positive statement about what this nationalism really is?

----- Sent using MailStart.com ( http://MailStart.Com/welcome.html ) The FREE way to access your mailbox via any web browser, anywhere!