Giuliani, repressive prick

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Sat Jul 31 11:23:17 PDT 1999

Don't feel bad in Ohio we don't even have a Democrat senatorial candidate---except for maybe Jerry Springer. :o) I got a little wiff a few months ago that Springer was considering running for the US Senate; before it made the news. The only thing is, the early report originated out of Pennsylvania? Not Ohio. Hmm.

Tom