Henwood National Campaign

paula laflame at mindspring.com
Sat Jul 31 18:15:58 PDT 1999

Is Doug thinking of running for office? I'm very out of touch. Didn't know Forbes was going at it again. If the Fairness Doctrine was still around, would it effect talk radio I wonder?

Just saw Bullworth for the first time. Bang your dead. Yesterday interjected myself into a conversation about the death penalty. Couldn't stop myself from mentioning the total lack of deterrant value.(tip be damned) Guy didn't say much. But he was literally seething with rage. Vein popping stuff. Too weird for me to chance a mention of the stream of death row inmates set free due to dna, etc. It's a challange when the other side is so prone to violence and murder, eh? Capitalism stops at nothing.