Not total defeat?

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Fri Jun 4 09:02:01 PDT 1999

We all have limited resources for activism, so I'm not trying to lay any schedule of obligations on you or make any claims for myself, but the fact is that Baltimore has a pretty busy local left, in the form of BUILD and the living wage coalition, which I think are worthy of support. If you don't, I'd be interested to know why, from your standpoint.

mbs