Downturn in Pharmaceutical Stocks

Beth Goldstein bg28 at is7.nyu.edu
Sat Jun 5 09:36:33 PDT 1999

Dear All,

I just wanted to thank you for the interesting and edifying discussion. As I remarked earlier, I am primarily a philosopher and am therefore in the process of educating myself in other areas, primarily in Marxist analysis of the intricacies of the intersections of economics, politics, society, technology and culture. You have helped me tremendously.

I have found that joining this discussion list was one of the best things I have ever done in terms of educating myself period.

Thanks, Beth Goldstein