Debut of retailworker.com

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Jun 5 11:06:04 PDT 1999

[from the folks that helped bring you the Borders organizing campaign...]

From: "Kevin LaPalme" <klapalme at atecone.net> To: ankh at retailworker.com Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 09:25:45 -0400 Subject: Debut of retailworker.com Reply-to: kevin at retailworker.com

Joanne King, Jason Chappell, Wesley Gibbs, and I are pleased to announce the debut of a new website, <http://www.retailworker.com>. Retail Worker is a source for retail labor and activism news. It is also the new home of the Borders Books Union website and the B&N Union website. We are also offering free mailing lists, BBS, and web space to other groups of retail employees who need forums and support for union activism.

It is also the new home of the ankh mailing list.

We'd like to hear your comments.