Invitation to join solidarity at onelist.com

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Sat Jun 5 14:40:12 PDT 1999

From CharlesB at CNCL.ci.detroit.mi.us Fri Jun 4 15:58:47 1999

I was referring to the person who responded to my post on the

above questionable site, in which I mentioned that it had a

link to the Michigan Militia, by joking "that it is racist" and

then saying "oops I said it too soon" The point of his joke

seemed to be that , I (Charles)was getting ready to mention

racism and that I over mention racism.

That's close, but really it was your hyperactive linkage I was joking about: given all the racist crap on the American Front web site, you seemed to want to go for the 'racist jugular' by pointing out their link to the (belatedly acknowleged by you as not specifically a 'racist group' -- that's at least encouraging, since HateWatch recently apologized to MM in a big way for making much the same lazy mistake) by simply saying "They have a link to the Michigan Militia" ... as though that would seal the judgement of the American Front as being a racist organization.

You're a piece of work, Charlie Brown.

/jordan