wicked projects

Rob Schaap rws at comserver.canberra.edu.au
Sun Jun 6 21:08:14 PDT 1999

I'd always taken this ditty to be referring to SBS TV's soccer host! Seems to make more sense in reference to him (the ultimate postmodern cosmopolitan) than to the lesser Les (premodern reactionary caricature ... ).

Love TISM ...

'I took the drug that killed River Phoenix, I drank the slab that Bon Scott drank ...'

Cheers, Rob.