Comparing Mao to Hitler

Henry C.K. Liu hliu at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 7 07:14:37 PDT 1999

Western "Democracy" indiscriminately imposed on Asian communities as a superior form of government is racist.

And I need not denouce Professor Delong as anything beyond what he routinely does to his own image by his views.

> war = peace
> freedom = slavery
> ignorance = strength

Sounds like the battle cry for the US/NATO War on Yugoslavia. Why leave out bombing = saving lives?

What about US embargo of China? (If that is not too inconvenient a question.)

Henry C.K. Liu