Thanks

Greg Nowell GN842 at CNSVAX.Albany.Edu
Mon Jun 7 12:10:20 PDT 1999

LBO is tolerable because Doug boots the crazies. Selective application of filters helps remove the ones of whom Doug is tolerant but who tire me. Chiefly I eliminate people who employ the second person followed by invectives. Even if they have something to say, I find they just take up too much time. -gn.

pms wrote:

> Just had to stop by and tell you guys how gratful I am that LBO was the
> first net community I was exposed to. Cyberspace really is full of
> crazies. I see now that the bickering that's happened on the list is
> nothing compared to the general population.
>
> I am, as ever
> Paula, the left-wing waitress, roaming the rube gallery.

-- Gregory P. Nowell Associate Professor Department of Political Science, Milne 100 State University of New York 135 Western Ave. Albany, New York 12222

Fax 518-442-5298