Comparing Mao to Hitler

Henry C.K. Liu hliu at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 8 14:13:43 PDT 1999

Doug Henwood wrote:

> Max Sawicky wrote:
>

> >Can you seriously deny that, under a Maoist
> >regime, you, me and Louis would be working
> >shoulder to shoulder in one of Liu's
> >"reeducation" camps?

I never suggested that Maoism is appropriate for the US which is for Americans to decide. We were debating the role of Mao in the historical context in a specific time on the specific program: The GLP. This is typical fear mongering. Oppose communism in China, because a communist may marry your sister in America. The fact of the matter is that any good communist would not want to have much to do with the likes of DeLong and Max.

Henry C.K. Liu