Comparing Clinton to Pachinko Parlors

Lisa & Ian Murray seamus at accessone.com
Tue Jun 8 15:47:08 PDT 1999

Pachinko Parlors are where Businessmen (I don't know if they let women in there now, they weren't allowed in the 70's when I lived there as a kid) play the equivalent of pinball while getting drunk on sake and eating cheap sushi. The sound of literally millions of balls in play in a parlor is truly hipnagogic....mass entrainment - not entertainment - of brains with soporific effects.

Ian